the exodians 2008 wrap-up
Posted by exodians on December 5, 2008
The month, November 2008 was really something.
- Americans had elected a colored – president
- Mumbai attack – ten highly trained idiots conducted their operations as if they were in a Hollywood set
- Thailand movement was daily news
- Not to mention Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa
- Then the recession final report came
Money is always the answer. So here comes the $700 billion dollars to go, as simple as that!
Beneficiary sample story: Big Giant Auto makers CEOs made some concessions by parking their private planes. They drove their cars instead, and forced to eat Mc Donalds – not a bad deal for a billion dollar bailout!