Andy Rooney’s interesting comments live from New York!
Posted by darbs on May 4, 2009
Sa ngalan sa kulturanhong kayaga yagaon ug pakapin na ang “tong tong pakitong kitong”, si Andy Rooney matawag nato ni syang giango-ango. Siya ang tigul-its nga anti-thesis sa Thesis.
But if you listen closely to his message, bisan gud ug yabag pero, may punto pud baya ang tigulang. Paborito pud giod ni sya sa atong silingan ug yuna pa daghan nga kailang mga Fil-Am ang mouyon sa iyang mga komentaryo puera lang of course sa mga Fil-Am nga mga TIBAK. Kabawo na man giod mo ining mga tibak, dapat ang ensakto giod da maoy sundon.
Tira pasagad na ta ini ug tira ala Tulfs ang banggiitaang manunulat na walang takot, pero kurog kigol sa babayeng aluman nga kusog kaajong moluhod luhod kay pasayloon man dayon sa iyang mga batos sa kahitas-an.
Balik kay Andy. Nia, kung tinoud nga ang panghuna huna ni Andy kinolungo, binagdok ug kiniwanggol tungod kay sya GIANGO-ANGO na, kinsa ba ko nga basta na lang mo yaga yaga sa maong tiguwang. Ang sikat gani nga CBS News, New York based nga telebisyon gi-tolerate ang opinyon ni Andy.
Apan ang pangutana karon, unsay ba ang gihimo sa mga taga THESIS sa anti-thesis ni Andy, bisan tuod matud pa sa hungihong pasaw giod ug binuang ang iyang gipang jaw jawng jawa. Apan ang tubag simpol lang giod…matud pa, pasagdan kay tiguwang na bitaw.
Wala giod puy maka hunong sa mga komentrayong ipadayag ug gipadayag na ni Andy. Kung edad ang problema, kay kinsa ba ang giango ango? Lusot gihapon ang tiguwang kay may balaod man ang America against age discrimination.
Kay matud pa sa balaod, ambot kung unsa ka tinoud, “gipanalipdan sa Americanhong balaod ang rights sa mga tigul-its, ayaw tawon ninyo sila pasipad-i o himoon bag delata o buhuan ang kilid kay naabot na nato ang level of tolerance sa atong sosyodad.
Warning sa mga mosupak sa balaod aron pasipad-ad ang tawhanong katungod, madakpan giod baya mo kay may CSI New York gud. Bitaw sa?.
Who is Andy Rooney, Wikipedia?
Wikipedia says: Andrew Aitken “Andy” Rooney (born January 14, 1919) is an American radio and television writer. He became most famous as a humorist and political commentator with his weekly broadcast A Few Minutes With Andy Rooney (formerly Three Minutes or So With Andy Rooney), a part of the CBS News program 60 Minutes since 1978. Andy Rooney said on ’60 Minutes’ on CBS a few weeks back:
Subject: Great! CBS News did not stop Andy for speaking his mind
Forwarded email from: Tita Laur – – Salamat napud Manay!
Comments ni Andy is considered hot tamales. Nakamalay na ang mga putianong panghunahuna nga morag nangadinggoy na man sila. Pirti na man giong panggara sa mga kaitomix. Milapad na man giod ug maayo ang mga ulo. So tungod nining phenomenon mi sugod na pud ang mga kaputianhong mga puti sa pag rally sa ilahang mga BATOS!
Ug gisunod sa mga kaputian ang giingon ni Dagohoy sa kantang Yoyoy, “Sulong mga batos. Tigbas bunal abir mga tapos. may sak-sak pa diayng sagol.”
Andy’s comments live via CBS Television, New York City!
- I don’t think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the Un ited Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America; and see what happens…Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.
- Guns do not make you a killer. I think killing makes you a killer. You can kill someone with a baseball bat or a car, but no one is trying to ban you from driving to the ball=2 0 game.
- I believe they are called the Boy Scouts for a reason, which is why there are no girls allowed. Girls belong in the Girl Scouts! ARE YOU LISTENING, MARTHA BURKE ?
- I think that if you feel homosexuality is wrong, it is not a phobia, it is an opinion.
- I have the right ‘NOT’ to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird, or tick me off.
- When 70% of the people who get arrested are black, in cities where 70% of the population is black, that is not racial profiling; it is the Law of Probability.
- I believe that if you are selling me a milkshake, a pack of cigarettes, a newspaper or a hotel room, you must do it in English! As a matter of fact, if you want to be an American citizen, you should have to speak English!
- My father and grandfather didn’t die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come over and disrespect ours.
- I think the police should have every right to shoot you if you threaten them after they tell you to stop. If you can’t understand the word ‘freeze’ or ‘stop’ in English, see the above lines.
- I don’t think just because you were not born in this country, you are qualified for any special loan programs, government sponsored bank loans or tax breaks, etc., so you can open a hotel, coffee shop, trinket store, or any other business.
- We did not go to the aid of certain foreign countries and risk our lives in wars to defend their freedoms, so that decades later they could come over here and tell us our constitution is a living document; and open to their interpretations.
- I don’t hate the rich; I don’t pity the poor. I know pro wrestling is fake, but so are movies and television. That doesn’t stop you from watching them.
- I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more.. If it ticks you off, go and invent the next operating system that’s better, and put your name on the building.
- It doesn’t take a whole village to raise a child right, but it does take a parent to stand up to the kid and smack their little behinds when necessary, and say ‘NO!’
- I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please don’t pretend they are a political statement. And, please, stay home until that new lip ring heals. I don’t want to look at your ugly infected mouth as you serve me French fries!
- I am sick of ‘Political Correctness.’ I know a lot of black people, and not a single one of them was born in Africa ; so how can they be ‘African-Americans’? Besides, Africa is a continent. I don’t go around saying I am a European-American because my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather was from Europe . I am proud to be from0A America and nowhere else.
- And if you don’t like my point of view, tough …
- It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a problem in having ‘In God We Trust’ on our money and having ‘God’ in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don’t we just tell the 14% to BE QUIET!!!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.